Camp Create Play Explore is coming up! This page contains all of the information you need for next week.
BEFORE MONDAY: Please read and complete our liability waiver and photo permission request online. If you have questions about the form don't hesitate to contact me.
DROP OFF: 9 a.m. Please come to the entrance of Linden Hills Recreation Center from the parking lot side of the building. We'll be in the lobby to greet and assist with transitions.
- Daily arrival: Please help your child undress and put on a name tag; sign in and indicate if someone else is picking up; deliver snack/lunch to food cart.
- We have a good-sized group and will be focused on connecting with each child, so please call or email me with any specific communications or questions ahead of time (such as an injury/limitation, food allergy, etc.).
WHAT TO BRING: A bag that includes
- a labeled water bottle and a *very* hearty, nut-free snack or lunch
- indoor shoes (socks not allowed)
- a change of socks
- PLEASE bring all of the proper gear for staying warm and dry outside, such as rain gear, hat, mittens, mud boots, etc
PICK-UP: Noon inside the Rec. Center. If you will be more than 5 minutes late, please call or text Keren 612.730.9795.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call!