Teaching & Volunteer Opportunities
We LOVE our teachers and volunteers! We take pride in having a wonderful, warm and interesting community of teachers and volunteers. We're always looking for teachers and volunteers who are:
* passionate about creative play
* connected and present with children
* looking for an opportunity to practice their teaching skills with various ages and in various extracurricular contexts
* interested in experiential education
* are open and flexible; responsible and able to set clear boundaries
* can balance child-led with adult-led experiences
* willing to write about their experiences with us (not a requirement, but highly valued)
Pay is dependent on experience and enrollment in each activity.
Interested? Click on the button below to complete our intake form and we'll be in touch soon!
Exciting opportunity for students to gain practical skills in marketing, business strategy, and client communications. Exercise your creative juices and leave a strong footprint on the direction of a start-up.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies. Social media and beyond.
- Assist with brainstorming, planning and execution of business strategy.
- Attend and observe some of our classes/workshops/camps to get a feel for what we do; write at least 3 blogs posts about your experiences.
- Update/help maintain client database.
- Other potential responsibilities, depending on interest & background include: web design; research for blog posts, Facebook ads and website content.
- Pursuing a degree in communications, marketing, business, or public relations or a related field.*
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative and analytical.
- This position is unpaid.
- Hours may vary and are flexible around the intern's schedule. Minimum 8 hours/week.
- Once-a-week in-person meetings with Keren (IP Founder) are required; we'll come up with your weekly list of to-dos, play and brainstorm together.
* Or you're just really passionate about what we do and think you can help us out.
Interested? Please email keren at improvparenting dot com and include your resume and 2 references.